The purpose of this web site is to promote and sell products relating to A1 Auto Collectables. The content is provided free of charge and is intended to be helpful to visitors and customers. By entering or using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- A1 Auto Collectables will do their best to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, and to address any errors or omissions as soon as they are identified.
- We may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time (the changes will be effective immediately). Always check this page regularly so that you are aware any changes to the terms and conditions.
- We may also make changes to a service without warning; this may include the removal of a service at any time.
- We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details, if they abuse it which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses.
- In the interests of all our users we will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement agency or relevant authority of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or networks.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time.
- Websites that we link to may have terms and conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our terms and conditions apply to other websites.
- No data transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk.
- We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or modification of information contained on this website.
- We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.it is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the internet.
- We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
- When uploading documents to this website you must take every reasonable precaution to prevent the spread or diffusion of any software contamination including computer viruses
- Your information will be managed in accordance with the law, including the data protection act 1998.
- We have a legal duty to protect the privacy of all personal and customer data obtained from you while you are using this website.
- This website only collects personal and customer data from you with your permission such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. We will use this information to provide you with products or services that you request from us and to communicate with you, we may keep records of this information for statistical or research purposes and to inform you of special offers and items we think may be of interest to you.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance upon the information contained on our website, or any failure to comply with these terms and conditions, where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on an occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other or subsequent occasion.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shell nevertheless continue in full force.
- This website and the use of it are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to or arising out of the use of this website.
- If you use information or services provided on this website from outside the UK you are responsible for ensuring your use conforms to local laws as well as the laws of England and wales
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only; you must not use this site for the following.
- To send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive ,abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights.
- To transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk email participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this web site or any other party.
- You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content except as expressly permitted.
We would like all payments made through PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay for your purchases using your PayPal account or one of a number of major debit cards.
Please see PayPal for up to date details on which cards can be accepted.
Cheques will be accepted if preferred so please email us if you wish to pay by that method.
When payments are taken by PayPal, any disputes over such payments or fees requested and obtained via this website must be taken up with the relevant organisation. We will help as much as we can in resolving any payment issues that you have.
We aim to dispatch all our orders on a Friday; orders received after 1600 hours on Thursday will be dispatched on Friday of the following week.
Postage costs are for UK only; international buyers please contact us by email for the cost of delivery.
All items will be sent recorded delivery and will require a signature,[ this is to safe guard goods lost in the post] and no other type of delivery will be considered.
Out of Stock Items
We update our website on a regular basis but should you order an item which is out of stock we will issue a full refund ASAP.
Returns and Cancellations
We hope you will be happy with the items you purchase from A1 Auto Collectables
but if for some reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase simply return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund. We recommend that you return items by recorded delivery or obtain proof of postage as we cannot take responsibility for items lost in transit. Postage cost will only be refunded if the item is faulty or not as described.
If you wish to cancel your order then please call us immediately on 07958742061. Orders will only be cancelled if the goods have not been dispatched.
All our items are thoroughly checked and well packaged before they are dispatched, however in the unlikely event that they are found to be faulty or damaged please contact us on 07958742061 as soon as you receive the goods. You can then return the item and we will issue a full refund including postage [don’t forget to return goods by recorded delivery or proof of postage.